Marnic Electrical was established in the year 2000. Mr NJ du Plessis has been in the electrical business for the past 35 years. He started Marnic Electrical in Thabazimbi as a small electrical contracting company. Marnic Electrical has since grown to one of the biggest electrical companies in Limpopo and Gauteng with two new branches opening in 2017; one in Pretoria and one in Polokwane.
Mr du Plessis is fortunate to have three of his sons working for him and thus he has and continues to pass the valuable experience on to them.
In 2011 Mr du Plessis decided to give back to one of his most loyal staff, Isaac Koloane, who has been working for the company for the past 30 years. The company Delphipath cc t/a Marnic Electrical is a 70% black owned company and is a registered BEE company.
The needs of our clients are always put above everything else and our absolute best is done to satisfy those needs. We are always willing to discuss our work in order to find solutions to challenges. We believe that a perfect site can only be achieved by working in unison with all parties involved on the site.
At Marnic Electrical it is believed that there is no job too big or too small for us and every project will be approached with the same amount of care. Apart from all this our prices are competitive and our service is excellent.
At Marnic Electrical we have very good relationships with our staff. Isaac Koloane has been part of the business for 30 years. His son John Koloane has been at the company for 12 years (to mention a few). Most of our staff that has joined the business has stayed with the business.
At Marnic Electrical we know that without our staff there is no business and therefore we take care of our staff.
Marnic Electrical is a family owned business consisting of Nico du Plessis and three of his sons: Nico, Etienne and Devon. All the family members have the same vision of growth and building a world class company. They are always able to support and guide each other and they are always willing to help.
With deeply rooted family ties and a strong and firm team, Marnic Electrical is one of the strongest and most reliable electrical contracting companies around.
Workman’s Compensation Fund
Registration No./Reference No.
Registration No./Reference No.
Jordaan Prinsloo & Davel
P.O. Box 642, Thabazimbi, 0380
Service excellence through quality workmanship.
- To deliver to our clients the standards of quality specified in the contract within budget
- To create and maintain a culture of quality within the company
- To ensure that all our employees are trained in quality assurance and that this training is ongoing at all levels
- To meet all legal requirements
- To provide the resources necessary to achieve the required level of quality
- To ensure that quality control mechanisms are being sufficiently and effectively applied at all times
- To continually review, improve and implement quality control and best practice procedures
- To seek feedback from our clients as to the level of quality delivered
To supply our clients with the highest quality product in a fast, efficient and professional manner. To achieve this we strive to provide the best price sensitive and quality oriented service, using education and training to ensure quality.
To our clients we pledge:
- Never to be complacent
- To work continually to improve our progress and thereby our product
- To act in fairness, honesty and integrity in order to foster highly focused and committed relationships
- To ensure educated and trained personnel on-site